Early in the morning (3.30 am) the group will be picked up at the hotel and then we´ll travel to Ollantaytambo to take the train to Aguas Calientes (6.10 am) the trip will last 3 hrs. aprox. Upon the arrival, we will go up by bus during 30 min. to Machupicchu where the guide will lead us for aprox. 2. hrs. You will visit the important monuments like the Royal Quarters, the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Temple of the Three Windows, among others. Later you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. Late in the afternoon you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, having in mind that the train back to Ollantaytambo leaves at 9.30 pm. Remember to be at the train station at least 30 min. before departure. In Ollantaytambo our private bus will pick you up to take you back to Cusco. Remember to be there at least 30 min. before departure. End of our journey on the Plaza de Armas.
- Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and vice versa
- Train Tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and vice versa
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Macchu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
- Phone calls
- Transfer from train station – hotel – trainstation
- Walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water.
- Rain coat
- Long sleeve shirts
- Long pants
- Insect repellent
- Medical / personal items
- A lightweight backpack
- Camera and charger
- Some cash in small bills (preferably soles)
- Sunglasses, plastic bags